Monday, July 8, 2013

Who You'd Be Today

Dear Scotty,
 
Its been 2 years and I just want to say that I'm so honored that I got the pleasure in knowing you and I'll be a better person because of that.
 
You always put others before yourself and you always set the example of how people should treat one another. You had a huge heart and genuinely cared about everyone you knew, especially your mama and your sisters. They are in my prayers always, especially today. I cant imagine how they must be feeling, losing someone they loved so much but I can only pray for them that thier hearts find comfort.

"It aint fair you died to young like a story that had just begun but death tore the pages all away. God knows how I miss you. All the hell that I been through just knowing no one could take your place. Sometimes I wonder Who You'd Be Today."

I'll never forget the day I met you and all the good times we had goofing around at school- like the time in foods class where we used to use food coloring to dye our foods to make the teacher mad... Or all the times you would give me the biggest high five followed by a hug while you were drenched (and I mean drenched) in sweat after your football games. 

You always had the greatest sense of humor. You made always made me laugh til I cried and my stomach was aching, and now I cry cause you were lost too soon.
 
We all miss you so much and we all still cant believe you're gone.
 
I know you will always be looking down on all of us, watching over the many lives you touched and we'll always be looking up at you to guide us. You will ALWAYS have that special place in our heart cause where in this world will we find another Scotty.
 
"Even though you're gone, we're still a team and through your family we'll fulfill your dreams" and I know whatever any of us do and wherever any of us go, you'll ALWAYS be with us.
 
Rest in Peace Sweet Angel and WE ALL still LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment