Wednesday, August 17, 2016

8 Years Old, Wearing Angel Wings



At this time (12:31 AM), in 2008, I went to bed thinking everything was normal. I laid in bed and then had to get up and use the restroom. Well, after going to the restroom, I found myself going into labor with my beautiful baby girl. I changed clothes then off to the hospital I went. Within the next hour, I was then laying in a hospital bed in the worst pain of my life. Labor seemed like it was a never ending story. I was exhausted and slept uncomfortably while I waited and waited and waited. Sleeping off and on for a whole day, I spent my moments awake praying for courage and strength to have my baby and praying for her to be healthy and safe.  

August 14th marks 8 years exactly that I have been blessed with the most beautiful presence that has truly blessed my life. God graced me with that gift of motherhood that I had waited for for 9 months at 03:57 PM. At that time, was when I gave birth to the most precious 8 pound, 9 ounce, 21 inches long baby girl. From the very second I heard her cry as she entered the world, I knew, right there in Room 218 of Mercy Medical Center of Roseburg that my heart was now fully complete, so full of love. Being her mother has taught me so much and I never knew I could love someone or something more than I love her. She has tugged at my heart strings, made me cry and laugh with so much joy and has pushed my buttons so many times- but even with that, it has all been worth everything I have. 

Nothing could ever comparte to the grace, beauty, love, wisdom, joy, happiness and courage she has given me and she will always be my reason to breathe, live and see the amazing tomorrow's. Some days its as if I need her more than she needs me and she is teaching me more than I am teaching her. She is the sunshine of my life and I cannot even express into words how tremendously blessed I am to be able to call her my daughter.

Babygirl, I believe we all make our own destiny - and I didn't know it until you came into my life, but I was destined to be your Mama. You make my life so meaningful and you are my whole entire reason for being. I love you so very, very much and I hope every single wish you make comes true. Happy happy happy birthday, my sweet darling. You will never know how much your Mommy cares for you and how much she loves you. I hope you always remember that and remember that when you dream, dream BIG. I love you, sweetheart!

-Love, Mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment