Saturday, May 27, 2017

Soul 2 Soul World Tour with Tim & Faith

Spent last evening with my best friend watching two of our favorite people; Husband and wife, each other's best friend, power couple Tim McGraw and Faith Hill for their Soul 2 Soul World Tour here in Portland, Ore. at the Moda Center.

Couldn't believe we even got to go, as tickets were originally way too pricey for our wallet but they just happened to fall RIGHT into my lap the night prior to the show. 

I grew up watching these two artists. I remember when they both started their careers in country music, releasing their first singles on the radio. I have always wanted to see them live and I'm so blessed that I got to do with my own best friend.
#Soul2SoulWorldTour2017
Opening the Show
Faith's "The Lucky One"


 
Tim's "I Like It, I Love It"
Me, "My Best Friend," and My Cousin B-Fray

Tim's "Shotgun Rider"
Duet "It's Your Love"



Their new song, "Break First"



Faith's "Stronger"







 

Duet "Angry All the Time"


Tim's "Real Good Man"




Faith's "Wild One"

 Thank you Tim and Faith for an excuse to have an intimate, fun date night out with my own best friend! Love you both and thank you for always making such great music to share with the world!
#TimAndFaithAreRelationshipGoals 

No comments:

Post a Comment